How you can help make Grad Night happen:
The event is planned and run by parents of seniors.
If you can help chaperone the evening of grad night contact Robyn Giffin.
Plant Nite – March 23rd, 7-9pm
Join us for Plant Night for an evening of playing in the dirt!!Bring your friends and we will bring the drinks, snacks and supplies to assemble your very own glass container arrangement with a succulent.
Flock your friends!
For a small $20 fee you can have your friend’s front lawn covered in plastic pink flamingos for a fun surprise to celebrate a birthday, great sports game, anniversary, or any reason. It takes no effort for you at all. Available through June, 2018
Want to Flock a friend?- Click here to Pay Online. & send an email to email@example.com with the address of the person you want to flock,date you would like them to be flocked and the reason. Flocking can be done on Friday or Saturday subject to availability of volunteers.
Order forms for flocking are also available in the School Office and can be filled out and left there with a check (payable to Prospect High School Grad Night)
Please contact Stacey Ruddy at the above email for more information.
The Grad Night Team is selling Prospect themed and Breast Cancer Themed socks for $10/pair. You can find them being sold at sports games. Or purchase them here on our Online Store.
Scrip is a fundraiser in which you purchase gift cards and certificates at face value and the school gets money back for each purchase. When many people are using the system, it can be a great way to raise funds while just doing your normal shopping for groceries, gas, clothes, online and more. Over 850 brands are available on the site.
There are two ways to participate with Scrip. The first way is to buy physical cards to use at stores. The instructions are below.
- Complete the order form available in the Main Office and on the Prospect High School website (found on the Home Page under Resources/Quick links/SCRIP) and drop off with your check or cash payment to the school main office. Make check payable to “Prospect Grad Night”.
- Orders are processed weekly on Tuesday morning and at additional times if you notify Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most orders will be filled within 72 hours. If scrip is not in stock, you will be notified by email and your order will be filled in approximately 7-10 business days.
- You will be notified when your order is available and delivery/pick up will be arranged at that time.
Any questions regarding physical Scrip? Contact Sandy Black at email@example.com or 408-374-7059.
The second way you can participate with Scrip is to purchase your electronic or virtual gift certificates on-line. This method, once it is set up, is very convenient and a time saver to use. For example, I use Amazon Prime frequently. I purchase my Amazon gift certificate, get an email when it is ready, and just copy the code into my Amazon account and the gift certificate funds are available to use on Amazon in usually about 5-10 minutes. Or I can print out the virtual gift card and take it to a store to use in minutes.
The basic process is this:
- Set up a ShopWithScrip account
- Set up a PrestoPay account
- Purchase electronic gift certificates on the ShopWithScrip site and pay for them using PrestoPay pin number.
- You get an email with a link to your gift certificates. You can give them as electronic gifts or shop yourself.
If you would like to set up your family to use ShopwithScrip from your home contact Janet Chance firstname.lastname@example.org or Diane Emile email@example.com.